Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Dodger Attack!

Took a break between sessions to play with the dogs.  Dodger ran up for a little smooch!

Smooches and hugs!

I think we are done, but no, here comes the attack!

Dodger is leaning on me to give me kisses!

Paws on the shoulders, slowly knocking me from a sitting position to the ground!

Dodger has landed!

He is quite happy with himself, and I am covered in smooches!

Do I detect a small smile on his face??

More snugs and a very content Dodger!



Dodger is twelve years old, but I have only had him for three years.  His face is scarred up from abuse.  The first month I had him, we sat with our backs to him in a room holding treats.  After waiting for hours, he would come get a treat and then retreat back to the corner and hide his face.  This is Dodger today!  Please spend time to train, play and love your dogs, it makes a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment